Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Getting Started

Well, here's my first stab at a blog. I was inspired by the blogs of several other families in the process of adopting internationally. Their sites were so helpful and beautiful that I was struck by how useful this would be to keep family and friends informed of our adoption journey(s). It will also provide an online log for our children as to how the adoption process unfolded, how they came into our lives, how special they are and how they have changed all of us for the better.

So, as we begin anew the process of seeking "Little Sister" - now in Ethiopia -- I will use this site to compile my discoveries about this new country, to share the adoption process, and (mostly) to help fill the time while we wait!

Thanks for sharing the ride with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment